Cooper Town Beach
Two big pines on town beach downed- what do you think we should plant this spring?
Cooper Town Beach Rules
Authorized Use is limited to Cooper residents, landowners and their accompanied guests, who all use the beach at their own risk. Children under 12 must be accompanied by someone at least 16. The Beach is open from dawn to dusk from Memorial Day Weekend through Indigenous Peoples/Columbus Day Weekend.
The following are prohibited:
- Glass beverage containers or bottles
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, marijuana and/or illegal drugs
- Open fires
- Overnight camping
- Importation and/or deposit of waster/refuse
- Body or hair washing including use of soap, shampoo or other cleaning agents
- Mooring and/or launching of motorized watercraft
- Destruction or misuse of facilities
Non -motorized watercraft shall not be left unattended on the beach and must be temporarily placed on the east side of the property in the designated area